Publisher Aeria Games announced its online military free-to-play multiplayer game Ironsight will begin open beta on February 1st, 2018. The news comes after a very successful technical test conducted late last year. Below, find all the relevant details about this game as found in the official press release.
Ironsight: Dynamic online action and futuristic warfare
Ironsight is set in 2025 and is all about the battle for the last natural resources on Earth. In a fierce conflict about ultimate supremacy, there are two rivaling factions battling it out: NAF (North Atlantic Forces) and EDEN (Energy Development Enterprise Networks). Through the programming of the in-house developed Iron Engine, developer Wiple Games created a realistic and spectacular gaming experience, focusing primarily on team play and tactical action. 10 different maps are planned for release, in which the teams can compete in several game modes, such as ‘Search & Destroy’, ‘Team Deathmatch’, ‘Secure Point’ and ‘Resource Takeover’.
In the co-op mode, players can choose between the two modes ‘Mission: EMP’ and ‘AI Team Deathmatch’ to test and improve their own skills against the clever AI. Each game round is time-limited, and teams must take over a variety of drones and controllable mechs. Strategic use of e.g. cluster bombs create ever-new combat situations which continuously challenge players of both parties. Destroyable surroundings and numerous possibilities of interaction round off this first-person shooter.
Additionally, the shooter allows for players to customize and specialize their gameplay as they have access to 100 different weapon types, allowing them to specialize on their own, individual task within the team. Additional methods to personalize gameplay are available through purchasable weapons, attachments as well as a free customization of characters.
● More than 100 original weapons and attachments: Almost 900 skinned weapons prepared already, such as sniper rifles, assault rifles, and shotguns
● Strategic drone operations: Large selection of offensive and tactical drones
● 10 different maps planned: Realistic and fierce battlefields & environment with dynamic in-game interaction
● Character customization
● Gripping multiplayer action: The fight for the last resources on Earth
● In-house Iron Engine™: Usage of dynamic surroundings and other tactical elements
● Clan system: Creation of own in-game clans, clan battles and rankings
Learn more details about Ironsight on its official website.